Lu Decker, winner of the Tik Tok Awards Spain 2021 in the music category. admira: How was the experience of...
TAMBIÉN TE PUEDE INTERESAR
TENNESSEE. Synonym of sonority. That's our admiraACOUSTICS dreadnought electrified. With cutaway and a good string...
MINI JUMBO INDIANA. Synonym of comfort. That's how we describe our admira ACÚSTICAS mini jumbo electrified guitar....
Maintenance tips for your admira guitar
The admira Spanish classical guitar is a beautiful instrument known for its warm, rich tones and delicate craftsmanship. To keep your admira classical guitar in optimal condition, proper care and maintenance are essential. He aquí algunos consejos que te ayudarán a preservar la belleza y longevidad de tu instrumento de cuerda admira.
- Firstly, it’s crucial to store your guitar in a suitable environment. Avoid extreme temperatures and humidity, as they can damage the wood. Use a protective case or a guitar stand to prevent accidental bumps or falls.
- Regular cleaning is vital to remove dirt, dust, and oils that accumulate over time. Gently wipe the guitar’s body, neck, and strings with a soft, lint-free cloth. Be cautious when cleaning the delicate rosette, as it can be easily damaged.
- String maintenance is also important. Clean your strings after each use with a dry cloth to remove debris and sweat. Replace worn-out strings promptly to maintain optimal sound quality.
- Maintaining the guitar’s neck is crucial for proper playability. Keep an eye on the neck’s curvature, known as the relief. Adjustments may be necessary if the neck becomes overly bowed or flat. Ask a professional admira guitar technician for any necessary adjustments.
- Finally, be mindful of the tension and humidity levels when tuning your admira guitar. Sudden changes in tension can stress the instrument. Consider using a digital tuner to avoid excessive string tension.
By following these care and maintenance practices, you can ensure that your admira Spanish classical guitar remains a cherished companion, producing beautiful music for years to come. Remember, if in doubt, seek the guidance of a professional guitar technician.